Chicopee Microfibre Light cloth provides the same superior cleaning performances as traditional woven microfibre cloths without the risk of cross contamination. Diesigned for short term use, it removes the need to launder cloths therefore saving time and improving hygiene practices while still rmoving 99.99% of microbes.
The unique structure of the microfibre light cloth ensures that bacteria are trapped in the cloth and not released on to the next surface.
- A study published in the American Journal of Infection Control found that 93%*
- Time is by far the most precious resource in facility cleaning. Laundry processes eat up this valuable resource
- Traditional cloths have been shown to potentially spread over 30%** of germs they pick up and then deposit them onto the next surface wiped.
- Short term use microfibre cloths provide 99.99% microbe removal as woven cloths, without the risk of laundry
- Designed to be used for a limited time, Microfibre Light can be disposed of after use, reducing time spent by cleaning staff on non value added tasks
- The unique structure of the microfibre light cloth ensures that bacteria are trapped in the cloth and not released on to the next surface
* American Journal of Infection Control, Laura Y Sifuentes, PhD et al, 41 (2013) 912-5
** Disinfection, sterilisation and Antisepsis, Editor William A.Rutala, PhD, MPH, 2007