Reusable Scope Cleaning Brush - DayBrush
Channel Cleaning Brushes that can be used to process up to 10 endoscopes before being discarded, meaning you can use a new one each day without the worry of whether the reusable brush is cleaning effectively, leading to savings.
These newly developed Batrik DayBrush disposable channel cleaning brush can be used for cleaning endoscopes for an entire day. You no longer need to worry if your present cleaning brush is cleaning effectively. After processing 10 endoscopes, simply discard the brush.
- Soft tip ensures easy manipulation within the channel with no risk of damage
- The back-end is sealed and softened to prevent fluid from getting trapped inside the tube. The softening process also prevents damage if the cleaning brush is used in reverse
- The brushes can be steam sterilised
- The volume of bristles on the DayBrush is 20mm in length - almost double most other brushes. A large brush provides more brush surface contact during the cleaning process
- The BATRIK reusable DayBrush has been tested to effectively clean up to 10 scopes
- Significant per use savings when compared to reusable or disposable channel cleaning brushes