Single-Use Scope Cleaning Brush - ARC
Disposable scope cleaning brushes that are designed to be single use to ensure you are cleaning your scopes effectively.
Our range of single use Endoscopy channel cleaning brushes come in a variety of different lengths, materials and styles to accomodate the widest range of endoscopic devices in the healthcare industry.
- Some of the industry's longest brush heads on the market: 15-20mm in length
- Higher density of bristles than typically found
- Bristle fan tip protects endoscope channel; no sharp ends or hard metal tips that can scratch or cause damage
- Latex free
- Customisable to user specifications
Available in two material types;
- Polypropylene is the industry standard due to its low cost and good flexibility
- Delrin is slightly more expensive, but due to its more rigid feeling, it is easier to insert and manipulate. This is turn reduces time and labour which can offset the added cost. All of the Batrik brushes that we supply that are of a small diameter are supplier with Delrin only, otherwise they would be too fragile