These Key Surgical Plastic Sterilisation Trays are designed to store and protect delicate instruments during washing, sterilisation and storage.
Constructed of a polymer resin to provide strength, durability and chemical resistance, these trays are still lightweight and incredibly easy to use. Four sizes available.
- Highly durable, heat-resistant plastic base and lid
- Silicone pin mats for added protection and organisation
- Slots in lid and base facilitate the circulation of steam and aid in the drying process
- Raised nodes on tray base keep silicone mat from sticking to the base
- Transparent lid for easy viewing of contents with snap-shut closure
- Sold as a full unit - base, lid, mat (replacement parts individually available)
- Steam sterilisation:
- Pre-vacuum, individually wrapped using FDA approved strelisation wrap
- 132C (270F) for 4 minutes
Designed to store and protect delicate instruments during washing, sterilisation and storage