Comfortable and easy to use on all patients, including the elderly, undernourished people, children, and newborns.
These Tourniquets are specifically designed and manufactured to be comfortanle and easy to use on all patients including the elderly, undernourished people, children, and newborns.
They provide the following benefits;
- The New Design tourniquets feel like latex but have a more comfortable texture for the patients which puts less stress on the skin.
- They are latex-free to safeguard hospital staff and patients
- They are available in a range of different sizes including the compact size which is convenient for mot phlebotomy trays.
The Single-use tourniquets offer the following benefits;
- Being single use means that they you do not have to disinfect after use, you simply throw them away which avoids issues with cross contamination that you may see with reusable variants. You can be confident that there is no cross contamination.
- They help to reduce the spread of nosocomial infections
- They can help to improve your facilities compliance with OSHA's 1910-1030 - Blood borne pathogens Standard.